The Good Learning Place offers private tuition/tutoring and workshop training sessions to people of all ages, including school children, adults and older/retired people, as well as employees and self-employed owners/managers of small businesses.
We specialise in caring about our learners and their learning! We offer one-to-one/individual lessons as well as group/class teaching.
We can deliver learning sessions in or near to Bishop’s Stortford, Hertfordshire (conveniently situated for anyone in Hertfordshire, Essex, Middlesex, North London, Bedfordshire or Cambridgeshire); or we can travel to teach you, your child, or your employees anywhere within or bordering the East Hertfordshire region.
We also offer online training via the Internet for certain courses if you can’t attend training in person!
We can specifically offer:
- English (ESOL) courses for individuals (adults or children) whose first language is not English, and/or those who need to pass the Life in the UK Test. => Go to English (ESOL) tuition
- English (ESOL) courses for migrant and immigrant Employees who need to improve their English for Work. => Go to Business/I.M. training
- School Maths or English private tuition for school-going children aged 6-16, including revision for SATs and GCSE exams. => Go to School Maths/English tuition
- Computer Skills courses for Older People or anyone else who use computers mainly for Home/Social/Leisure purposes. => Go to Computer Skills courses
- Computer Skills courses for Employees or Self-Employed People who need to use computers for Work purposes. => Go to Business/I.M. training
- Business and Internet Marketing Skills training workshops including Internet Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Blogging for Business, etc. => Go to Business/I.M. training
==>> Don’t forget to catch up with the latest help articles/news at our Learning Blog!
Image courtesy of kanate / FreeDigitalPhotos.net.