Sometimes when Key Stage 2 (aged 5-11) and Key Stage 3 (aged 12-15) kids write stories, letters or essays in English / Literacy, they might create average or even good pieces of work, but not understand how to get a … Read More
Our latest Blog articles:
- How to Create a Good Piece of Writing (Key Stage 2 and 3)
- What if the Entire World Population was only 100 People: Who would You be?
- How to write a Good GCSE English Essay – which Structure and Process should you use for Maximum Grades?
- Why go for Private Tuition – what are the Benefits of One-to-One Teaching?
- Year 6 / KS2 SATs Tests and Levels – And How Parents can Help their Kids
Retweet us on Twitter!